Monday, March 18, 2013

Yamato

Yamato Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi


I enjoyed a great lunch combo of two california rolls (my choice of roll) which I substitute cream cheese rather than the avocado and soup or salad. As much as I love their clear soup I had to go with the salad to enjoy some Yum Yum sauce! I put the sauce on everything I order.....honest!


There is a sushi bar available to sit at along with dine in booth and table, plus a hibachi room.
The wonderful wall accent helps divide the room apart as the multiple colors switch in and out.



This family was very welcoming as I watched their food be prepared by the chef.


The wonderful sushi chef prepared a wonderful design (free handed) to my plates :) thank you!

Written by:

LaChelsa Ozbun
A senior majoring in Communication studies at Indiana University East. She is a resident of Randolph County but thinks of Wayne County as her backyard. She is interning at Richmond/ Wayne County Convention & Tourism Bureau in Richmond, Indiana. She is passionate about food, being creative, planning events as well as attending.



1 comment:

  1. Hi I just wanted to thank you for a well writen and wonderful review. I'm now the manger at Yamato and appreciate your positive feed back. We hope to see you join us for lunch or dinner again soon!

    ReplyDelete